To ensure that your estate complies with legal regulations concerning pest control, and that any services you may already be outsourcing meet your unique requirements, Helistrat offers an audit and compliance service to Facilities Managers and business owners in commercial, industrial and retail sectors.
Our consultants have experience in providing for the many and varied regulations and are experienced in implementing processes that align with pest control policies of your customers and other supply chain partners.
- Which pest you are dealing with
- Levels of damage caused
- Areas of greatest risk to personnel and customers
- Current methods of treatment
- Protection against future damage risk
Our audit services are in line with BPCA standards for collecting and analysing data; reports are delivered to clearly show any areas that need improvement. Audit reports can be used to develop new or improved strategies, highlight any failures in services you currently receive, or simply to determine specific pest control issues that need to be resolved quickly.
Independent audit services from Helistrat aim to:
- Improve service levels from incumbent pest controllers
- Reduce costs of pest control solutions
- Ensure pest control meets your unique requirements
- Improved compliance with regulations
- Improve health & safety of your personnel and customers